- Calling Cards
- Customer Care
- Useful Links
Right to Information
In pursuance of the promulgation of Right to Information Act,2005 the following been put in position.
1) Any citizen of of India seeking any information relating to Himachal Circle can submit application to Assistant Public Information Officer (APIO).
2) The application shall be considered for providing desired information only if accompanied by application fees of Rs. 10/-
3) The application fee of Rs. 10/- may be deposited to AO (Cash), O/o CGMT, Himachal Pradesh Telecom Circle, Shimla through any of the alternatives below mentioned
- By Cash to be deposited to AO (Cash), of the concerned SSA/Unit.
- By Bank Draft to be drawn in favour of AO (Cash), of the concerned SSA/Unit.
- By Postal Order in favour of AO (Cash), of the concerned SSA/Unit.
4) After receipt of response from PIO, if the applicant is not satisfied with the information or informaion is denied, he may file an appeal against the same within 30 days of the communication, which is to be addressed to the concerned Appellate Authority.
Click here to get the contact details of CPIO, Appellate Authority & APIO.
Click here for more information about Right to Information Act